All the data will be stored on the hard drive which is an integral part of the computer. You can store many different types of data which includes user files, text files, documents, program files, etc. You can also make use of the other external storage device to save your data like memory card, pen drive, SD card, XD card, Micro SD, CF card, iPods, etc. By connecting these external devices through USB port to your system you can access files in it. Data is lost from the system or from the external hard drive due to various reasons like accidental deletion, virus infection, file system corruption, bad sectors, etc. Let us consider one of the scenario like you have connected USB flash drive on to your system. You thought of formatting the USB flash drive. During this process you formatted the system hard disk accidentally instead of formatting the USB flash drive which is connected on your system. And also you don’t have the backup of those files from the formatted hard disk. At this position you will be completely clueless about what to do next. The important thing is data will remain present inside the file system. To pull that data, an efficient scanning process has to be done. This can be done by using the recovery software that rescue data from hard drive formatted partition. This software works efficiently on formatted FAT, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX, etc partitions and recovers all your lost or deleted data from hard drive.
Some of the other causes for loss of data are mentioned below.
- Data loss due to third party utility: Some third party software like memory management utilities which claim to manage the memory for efficiency can delete the partition resulting in data loss.
- Hard drive becomes RAW: Usually the file system of the hard drive will get corrupted due to power failure or sudden system shut down. In such case, when you try to access those files an error message will be displayed as disk not formatted which results in data loss.
- MBR corruption: If Master boot record is corrupted due to any external threats then it will encounter an error message like unable to access operating system. In such cases you cannot boot the operating system that results in data loss.
- Data loss due to file system conversion: When you are converting file system from FAT to NTFS or vice versa if any error occurs during this process then it results in inaccessibility of data resulting in data loss.
If you are facing the data loss problems due to the above mentioned scenario or the other then make use of the software that can find data for hard drive. This toolkit also supports to get back lost data from other storage devices like memory card, pen drive, Micro SD card, CF card, USB flash drive, iPods, CD, DVD, etc
Some of the other features of this utility
- Effectively performs get back data for Mac and Windows Operating system and supports to find deleted or lost data from different operating system like Windows Vista, 7, XP, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Panther, Lion, etc.
- This software recovers each of the lost data from accidentally formatted hard drive partitions.
- By using this software you can restore all re-formatted partitions data for the system having multiple operating systems.
- This software provides effective option to view the recovered data in “file type” view i.e. on the basis of file extensions and also “data type” view i.e. in hierarchical format.
You can download the free demo version of this software to evaluate the recovery results. If satisfied with this recovery results then you can purchase the complete versions of this utility with the reasonable price.