When it comes to Canon EOS photo recovery, you must choose a good photo recovery software to carry out the operation. This is because the software needs to be trustworthy otherwise you will end up losing your valuable photos from it. If the file recovery software overwrites data while recovering the files, this will make a big mess and you will be in trouble. This page shows you the working and trustworthy photo recovery software called Remo Recover to carry out Canon EOS photo recovery. All the instructions are explained in detail in the following video. Do watch it to understand the concept.
Features of Canon EOS Photo Recovery Software
Remo Recover tool has all the capabilities to recover photos from all kinds of Canon cameras especially EOS model cameras. It has options to sort the recovered photos, find a photo by its name and many more possibilities. It is able to recover photos from all kinds of memory cards such as CF cards, microSD cards, XD cards, SDHC, SDXC cards, etc. Along with the photos from Canon EOS cameras, the software will be able to recover data such as videos and music files. The software has the algorithms which make photo recovery from Canon cameras easy and effective that it can restore photos irrespective of the memory card brand used in Canon cameras. It supports all Canon EOS camera models without any doubt.
Procedure to Recover Pictures from Canon EOS Cameras
- Install, set it up and running on your computer and launch Remo Recover tool on the computer
- From the main screen, ‘Recover Photos’ is the option you need to pick.
- Pick ‘Recover Deleted Photos’ in the upcoming screen.
- The next step is to connect your EOS camera containing the memory card to the computer from which you need to get back photos.
- Pick the memory card in the software which is displayed under ‘Drives / Partitions’.
- Select the picture file formats if you want to configure it. Otherwise clicking the skip button will mark it all for recovery.
- Then the scanning process will occur which takes some time to finish scanning for deleted photos in the chosen drive.
- As soon as the process gets completed, you will be shown with a list of files and folders available for restoring. Choose the files.
- Next step is selecting the output folder for saving the restored files.
Reasons of Photo Deletion in Canon EOS Cameras
Due to the extensive usage of memory cards in various computers and in cameras makes the microSD card malware infected and deletes your valuable photos. Mistakenly deleting the photos from Canon EOS cameras is also a common reason. Deletion of photos while the Canon camera’s memory card is connected to the computer. Due to the firmware corruption of Canon EOS camera, it may not save any newly taken pictures and consider it as deleted photo. Removal of SD card from the Canon camera in an abrupt manner or while transferring the files lead to deletion.