iPod is a basically a digital media player device which stores large media files like songs, photos, games, video, etc. You can always carry huge quantity of songs and videos in iPods. Music files on iPod are managed and organized from iTunes library. There are various varieties of iPods available today like iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iPod Touch. And these devices supports most of the audio file formats like MP4, MP3, WAV, M4b, MIDI, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, AMR, etc. All these models differ in its features and storage capacities. Most of the music lovers make use of these iPods to listen to songs and also to store videos and pictures.
But certain times, you may lose your most required songs from iPod due to some human errors or technical errors, accidental file deletion, iTunes restoration, accidental formatting, iPod froze, etc. and many more. One such scenario can be given here, think that you had iPod Touch that carried most of your favorite songs. Your friend borrowed your iPod Touch to copy those song tracks onto his Windows PC. But before synching the device with PC’s iTunes software he forgot to notice that the system was infected with a harmful virus. Since it had viruses, the files saved on the iPod got corrupt and hence were lost due to his negligence. If you are under this condition losing priceless music tracks on iPod, you might think how to regain songs from iPod? It is very simple you can easily restore back any iPod data with the aid of recovery software. You may also find the following as the reasons that induce data loss from iPods.
- iPod auto synchronization: Accidentally auto synchronizing data on different PC may tend to data loss as iPod auto synchronization produces a same copy of the iTunes library. So, if you delete any audio file from the iTunes library then it will also delete on iPod library thus foremost to file loss.
- Use of iPod in low battery condition – While transferring the files from iPod somewhere drive-thru iTunes, if the iPod goes off on account of low battery then your files that are being transferred will become corrupt and unreadable causing a decrease of those files.
- Corrupted iPhoto library: iPod library may get corrupted due to several reasons like abrupt system shutdown when it is connected to the computer, improper removal of iPod, virus infection etc. When the iPod library is corrupted it does not allow you to access the songs from the iPod resulting in loss of data.
There may be many reasons that result in loss of files from iPods as mentioned above. But in all those situations it is better to opt one good iPod recovery software and restore the lost data. It is efficiently used for regaining data from iPods on windows that assist to retrieve various lost files from iPod in few minutes. The software program has many attractive features as mentioned below:
- Enhances recovery of various information all the varieties of iPods like iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch, iPod mini, etc.
- Completely recovers lost email settings from iPods on Windows systems
- Easily performs file recovery of lost media files of numerous file types like MPEG, AIF, DIVX, MP3, AVI, MP4, WMV, etc.
- It also restores all of the corrupt data files from crashed anon-functioning iPods.
You may make better usage of this utility to revive various data from iPods, iPad, iPhone, etc. gadgets easily. You could also recover lost data from iTunes software on Windows