“I have a new Canon PowerShot camera that I bought a few months ago. I used the camera yesterday evening for clicking pics at my friend’s party that he threw at his house. I then connected the same camera to my PC looking forward to download the images but I soon discovered that half of the images are missing from it. What really caused this is something that I’m still trying to figure out but on the same hand I’m desperate to get back the images as well. Is there something that can be done to get these missing photos back? ”
You can recover all your lost photos from your Canon PowerShot camera. All you require is usually a recovery software that can recover all the photos from it. One such recovery software is shown here in the video that is created specifically to recover data from your Canon PowerShot camera.
You just have to run this application after connecting your camera to your system and the software will recover the photos for you in just a few minutes.
Canon PowerShot has been a leader in point-and-shoot cameras for quite a while now. It comes in a really slim and handy body which makes it easy and convenient to the users to carry and work with it on all instances. Some Canon cameras also feature CMOS sensors allowing you to capture images with high quality and more details in it. However, the vast majority of Canon PowerShot point-and-shoot cameras feature a CCD image sensor which allows you to capture images with a good quality in comparison to most of its rivals. However, could possibly be some issues that may hinder your experience while using the camera like image loss and many others. There can exist various reasons that will lead you to lose photos from your camera. A few are mentioned below:
- A firmware issue within the camera could lead to you losing photos from your camera.
- Corruption in your SD card that is inserted in the camera could cause you to lose data indefinitely from it.
- Unsafe removal of SD card from the camera.
However during data loss scenarios, you certainly don’t need to get frustrated but rather utilize recovery software shown in the video above.
Why is this software by far the most recommended for Canon PowerShot cameras?
The recovery algorithm employed by this recovery software utilizes a special approach that has the capacity to search and get back every photo which is missing or deleted from your Canon PowerShot digital camera. It supports almost all versions of Canon PowerShot cameras together with SD cards of all types. Regardless of how big your lost/deleted file was, this software has the ability to recover all images from your camera in only a few minutes. It features a simple user interface which is simple and easy to adhere to and move on with the recovery process.
Lexar is one of the most leading digital media storage device manufactures that provides memory cards of various types like SD cards, SDHC cards, CF cards etc. memory sticks, portable drives, card readers etc. Lexar brand’s storage devices can store all types of multimedia files like videos, images, audios etc. These Lexar storage devices are being used on smart phones, digital cameras, iPods etc. So it is clear that they may contain all your vital photos, but sometimes these storage devices usually lose photos due to some unexpected reasons. So once the momentous photos are deleted or lost then it not possible to recreate the photo events. So there is only one way that you need to recover it using third party tools, so industry experts have designed Lexar photo recovery software, this software is incorporated with advanced features to retrieve lost or deleted photos of different file format.
Common reasons to lose photos from Lexar storage devices:
- Accidental mistakes: Most of the Lexar users lose their precious photos due to some silly mistakes in hurry, imagine that you wish to delete some unwanted files from your Lexar memory card or any other device so you may select all files and then delete them. But after deletion you realize that you had selected your vital photos also, like this you may lose photos.
- Formatting: Sometimes you may format the Lexar data storage device accidentally to lose your photos from it. But in some situations due to some factors like virus infection or file system corruption the Lexar device like memory card may pop up error message indicating that it needs to format, suppose you press ok then it will be formatted and all files from it will be lost.
- Some other factors: Including above both major reasons there are some common factors like incomplete file transfer between system and Lexar memory card, selecting Delete All option instead of Delete option, malware attack etc. may also cause photo loss situations.
Once the files are missed out then before using this tool follow below listed steps:
- Do not overwrite the deleted or lost files by new files, it may cause permanent data loss
- Immediately make use of this tool after losing photos
- Install this tool on healthier drive
You can make use of this software on any Mac OS based computers to recover photos from Lexar data storage devices. It has the proficiency to get back photos having various file formats from corrupted, formatted pictures from different Lexar storage devices. It initially scans the complete sector of device and then recovers data from it. It has the capacity to recover digital RAW images of various brands of cameras. Lexar photo recovery Mac has a feature that is “Find Tool”, it can find out photo files from the recovered data and then saves back. Preview option can help you to view the photo files prior to restoration. You can recoup photos from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 volumes. All kinds of Lexar data storage devices can be recovered in few simple steps, you can also check the results using trial version of this tool.
Lexar is one of the most popular brands for the USB, memory cards and memory storage products. Lexar is the leader in the production of the USB and SD cards of different sizes and design to meet the various requirements of the users. Professional photographers prefer Lexar memory cards to capture and store high resolution pictures on their professional camera.
Consider, a situation wherein you are using a lexar memory card on your camera and captured enormous amount of photos. After a while you thought of transferring the pictures to your laptop. As you switched on your laptop and insert your memory card and started copying the file, unfortunately the transfer was interrupted by a power failure this results in loss of photos. Sometimes you pull out the memory card while transferring the files from system to SD card or vice versa. Whenever the transferring process is not completed, picture files may get corrupt. This may result in loss of your precious photos from your album. You will be shocked for losing your valuable files. Do you want a remedy for this? If you are facing this type of situation then here is the best remedy for you. Lexar image recovery is the best tool to recover or retrieve the lost photos from the formatted SD card.
Some of the major photo loss scenarios are listed below:
Accidental formatting: Accidental formatting is one of the main reasons for the photo loss. Let us consider a situation, suppose you are trying to format logical hard drive partition. But you accidentally select memory card. This may lead to photo loss.
Battery low in camera: If you are trying to capture pictures when the camera’s battery is extremely low then this might cause photo corruption from memory card.
Third party Tools: Images may get corrupted and lost by the action of third party tools. Consider a circumstance; whenever you scan your SD card which is formerly affected by the viruses, then there may be a chance of antivirus deleting a corrupted file with no warning. This causes the photo files loss which is present in the SD card.
Virus Attack: Sometimes you may not know your PC is attacked by the malwares & you unknowingly connect the SD card through card reader to the infected system. This virus may come into SD card and corrupt the files in the SD card which leads to format. This in turn results in picture loss.
Prominent features of Lexar image recovery:
- This tool carries effective scanning algorithm and retrieves the corrupted photos within few minutes.
- This application can perform formatted and corrupted files recovery very easily and efficiently.
- It is capable to restore images from all kind of memory devices such as SD card, XD, SDHC, SDXC MMC and thumb drive.
- This software well-suited for existing operating system including all versions of Mac and Windows
- This software can retrieve RAW image files such as PSD, CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW and KDC.
- It is the efficient tool to restore files from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX partitions.