QuickTime is a powerful multimedia technology developed by Apple Inc. with inbuilt media player which allows you to watch online videos and personal media in a wide range of various format like MOV, MP4, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, 3GPP and many more. Although it is developed by Apple Inc. it is available for both Mac and Windows Operating System.
MOV file format is a common file format often used in Apple’s QuickTime for saving movies and video files. It is a container file format which holds audio, video and subtitles. Nowadays many Camcorders and Camera generate video files with MOV file format. Although MOV file can be edited, transferred, shared and stored easily on internet there are many chances that MOV file get corrupted and will no longer playable with QuickTime player.
If you are victim of damaged MOV file, and looking for solution, then stop getting worried. Here is solution for your problem, read on to know how to fix MOV after QuickTime Crash. If your MOV file is not opening with QuickTime player try to open file with other media players or try to change the format of video file.
If still video is not playable then you should use MOV File Repair software without worrying as it is highly recommended tool for quick repairing of MOV after QuickTime is crashed. As it is read-only software which guarantees there will not be any modification or corruption on your original corrupted MOV file. It has special algorithm to repair MOV, MP4 files which are unplayable in QuickTime.
Causes due to which MOV file may get corrupted
- While downloading movies from internet if the connection lost then there is little chance of getting corrupted of video files.
- Trying to open a MOV file again and again with unsupported media player may damage the video files.
- If there are virus in the system they may damage the file system which may lead to inaccessible of video or audio.
- Recording video while Camera is indicating low battery leads to corrupted video.
- Converting video files from one format to another improperly may cause to the video file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned scenario there are many reasons which may lead to corruption of video files, where MOV File Repair tool will fix MOV after QuickTime crash in efficient way.
Why you should opt MOV File Repair software?
- It is read-only tool which ensures your corrupted original video file will be intact, after repairing video it creates new healthy file which can be stored in your desired location.
- Specially designed to fix MOV after QuickTime crash.
- Repairs video files which are corrupted due to camera fault.
- Separates audio and video data and join them together to create relevant playable video file.
- By using this utility you will able to repair videos taken from all popular professional cameras.
- Capable enough to repair almost all audio and video file format.
Are you searching for easiest way of MOV file recovery with the use of an advanced tool? Then here is the best tool which can easily repair MOV file which is corrupted.
MOV is a media file format which is developed by Apple Inc. which can be played on both Windows and Mac operating-system by using QuickTime media player. This file format is most commonly available on internet for users playing or downloading video. MOV is like a multimedia file container which can hold one or many tracks, and each and every track stores a specific type of data like audio, subtitles, video or effects. Every track contains a unique digitally encoded stream of media or the reference of media file that is situated in another file.
All the tracks will be arranged in some sort of hierarchical structure that contains objects. MP4 and MOV file format can be used interchangeably as it make use of MPEG-4 compression technique to compress the media file. A MOV file can include multiple audio and video tracks which are independent or separate from one another. This file format is most preferred by many professional application users as it provides editing of the media file. Sometimes a user may encounter a situation where his MOV file will refuse to play because of corruption. Before knowing how to repair a corrupted MOV file let us go through some common scenarios of MOV file corruption.
Scenarios of MOV file corruption:
- When a MOV file header is corrupted then the MOV file cannot be played on supported media player, then this can lead to MOV file corruption.
- If a MOV file is downloaded from internet and any interruption while downloading can result in corruption of MOV file.
- When a MOV file is infected by virus then it can lead to corruption of MOV file. This corruption is the most common way of MOV file getting damaged.
- A user when makes use of inappropriate software to open a MOV file, then this can result in MOV file damage.
- If a user is using unreliable software to compress a MOV file then this can lead to corruption of MOV file.
The above mentioned are some common scenarios by which a user can encounter MOV file corruption, but a user making use of advanced software called How To Play Corrupt MOV he can easily repair his MOV file which is corrupted.
Features of how to play corrupt MOV:
This software does not alter the original file so that while repairing if any disastrous thing happens then that original file can get still more corrupted, Hence this software repairs the corrupted MOV file by just scanning it and after repair is completed a new healthy MOV file is created. This advanced software facilitates a user to preview his repaired data before buying the software. A user who does not have much technical knowledge can also make use of this software as it provides GUI which makes his repair process very easy. It repairs the MOV file which is corrupted due to faulty firmware device. This renowned software can support recovery of corrupted MOV file which are taken from popular camcorders. This software can repair large MOV and MP4 file which are corrupted due to improper use of camera device. For more details refer http://www.howtoplaycorruptmov.com/repair-photo-booth-movie.html.
Whenever your videos are deleted or lost due to several reasons like accidental deletion, accidental formatting/reformatting, partitioning or re-partitioning, unmounted volumes on Mac, emptying of Trash/Recycle Bin, hard disk corruption, etc. then you can recover all lost and deleted videos or MOV files with the use of recovery software. But use of improper recovery software may sometimes increase your problems by making files corrupted.
It is possible that if you are not using a proper or well organized recovery tool for the recuperation of the deleted or lost document, photos, video files. etc. Then there are chances that you may get problems like recovered MOV file not playing or video file not getting opened. It is very much necessary that you should be aware of the appropriate and well versed tool to rescue missing files. However, if you have encountered this problem of MOV not playing, then don’t become upset and sit sad. Here is perfect software which will easily and quickly makes your recovered MOV files playable. So, hurry up to grab this software and set it up on your PC’S. This will make your entire unplayable Movie file as video playable.
Reason behind Non-Playing of Recovered MOV Files
- Primary reason accountable for MOV files not getting played is corruption. Your MOV files may get corrupted if you have used improper recovery software then problems like inaccessible MOV files are certain.
- Also, if anyhow media player on your system have got corrupted and if you are playing your videos on this infected player then you will not be able to play.
- Corruption can be in the form of codec issues. In this type of corruption visuals and sound will not be synchronized, either video will be ahead of the voice or voice will be ahead of the video. So, this kind of problems degrades the quality of the MOV files.
- You will be unable to play your MOV files in some situations, if the operating system of your PC gets crashed, hard disk crash, file system corruption, etc.
- Recovered MOV files can also be found to be inaccessible, if your system have undergone power surge problem, improper shut down, mishandling of the device in which MOV file are saved and many others.
Prominent characteristics of the Tool
- It mends different type of recovered MOV files that are non playable on Macintosh or Windows operating systems. Fixed MOV files can be stored at the desired place like pen drive, DVD, etc.
- MOV Files that are not playable at QuickTime can also be repaired easily through the use of this multitalented application. For more information about this application you may click on the link http://www.fixquicktimefile.com
- Provides the free demo version and preview of the repaired MOV files before you purchase the application. This helps you in analyzing the performance of the software. By utilizing free trial edition you can check the efficiency of the tool before paying money for the software.
- Large sized recovered MOV files, archived MOV files that are not getting played can be healed with the use of this tool.
- You may apply this tool on MOV files that have become unplayable due to reasons like mishandling of the devices, abrupt shut down, power surge, etc. and set them free from defects
Aren’t you able to play your favorite movie file on Quick time or VLC media player? This is not a problem which cannot be resolved at all. It can be easily dealt with the support of an extraordinary repair product such as repair damaged MOV file. Mostly these files are prone to corruption and often these get damaged due to causes such as header corruption, improper system termination, and improper removal of memory cards. Most users face this issue when they try to play their favorite file on a completely incompatible media player. All these undesired situations can be safely overcome. One just needs to make use of this repair damaged MOV file software in order to resolve .mov file corruption issues.
The value of a header which is associated with MOV files is very well known to almost all of us. Without this header it is not possible to play these files on any media player. The header of an MOV file consists of important information related to the particular file such as the date on which it was created, the modified date and the size of the file etc. When this header gets damaged due to certain unusual reasons, it will not be possible to play the MOV file. Also when this header gets corrupt due to some reasons, some unwanted error messages are encountered. These error messages emerge all of a sudden to indicate that the header is severely damaged and without fixing it, the file cannot be played. Often “Header Corrupt” and “Error 8971” are encountered whenever the header of a .mov file gets extremely broken. These messages come up temporarily and it is definitely possible to get rid of these messages with the help of this robust repair utility.
You need to follow certain rules if you really want to save your MOV file from getting corrupt. First of all you must avoid running your pet file on a media player which is not compatible with the file at all. Secondly you need to make sure that the storage medium on which you are running the file is free from any kind of corruption. Lastly, never turn off your storage device when the file is getting transferred to some other device or when the file is getting played. Follow these precautions strictly otherwise you will require a prominent tool such as this one to repair damaged MOV file within few minutes.
You will need this best product in many worst cases. When you find that your favorite Movie file is broken due to power failure or power surge, this software comes into the picture. It will be helpful when some interruption takes place while the file is getting played on a media player and due to the interruption the file gets extremely damaged. This application supports different camcorders of popular brands such as Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, GoPro, Samsung, Fujifilm and Contour. In case you want to fix your MOV file which is corrupt due to faulty firmware then this is the perfect tool to fulfill that purpose. Sometimes due to sudden shutdown of Camcorders these files get damaged. To repair such files which are dwelling on Camcorders you need to log on to http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/camcorder.html.