Microsoft Outlook is a popular application which allows users to perform different things such as sending, receiving, scheduling appointments, etc. Microsoft outlook is one of the extensively used programs for its different attributes. Most of them use Outlook for communication purpose. MS Outlook contains PST file and OST file. If file system corrupts, Outlook may not respond.
If you are encountered with problem of outlook and unable to access your outlook account. How to fix the Microsoft Outlook? Not to worry!!! You can fix this problem by using Outlook Repair tool.
Steps to repair MS Outlook PST file:
- Download Outlook Repair software and install it on your Windows Operating System.
- After successful installation, Run the software. On the main screen window You can see three options
- Open PST File.
- Select Outlook Profile.
- Find all your PST Files.
Select PST file option from above options.
- Select corrupted PST File and click Next to initiate scanning process to repair Outlook.
- In the next screen you can see two options; select the appropriate one depending on your requirement.
- Normal Scan- you can hit with this option whenever your PST file does not open.
- Smart Scan- you can go with this option for deleted emails, contacts, or any other Outlook data.
Select Normal scan to repair MS Outlook PST file.
- Click on Repair option. On successful completion of the repair process you can see all the repaired Outlook items.
Reasons that outlook may fail to work?
Internet breaks off while Outlook synchronization process is in progress may leads to PST file corruption. Intern your system may encounter outlook not responding error message. When the PST file size exceeds its maximum size limit, then it leads in the corruption of the file which shoots the error message. While up-gradation of Outlook application, you may come across some fault and the computer may turn off suddenly. This corrupts Outlook PST file and inaccessible in nature, you may fall with an error message when you try to login.
Situation Where the PST files corrupts:
- Virus attack may results in the PST file corruption.
- PST file exceeding the file size limit is the other reason for corruption.
- Outlook PST file which is shared over network.
Precautions: To be followed;
Best to have back up regularly so that you can easily retrieve theloss files. Use of antivirus software and their regular up-gradation helps to prevent attack of any harmful viruses. Improper exit of Microsoft Outlook 2010 should be avoided.PST file size should not reach its maximum size limit.
Features of Repair Outlook:
This software works with all versions of Windows OS like 2010, 2008, 2007, 2003.Restores Outlook attributes like deleted Email attachments, deleted items from Outlook trash folder, deleted contact distribution, shift + delete data files.