In this article, you will learn the detailed information regarding the actions that are liable to cause data loss due to partition deletion, corruption or loss on any Windows or Mac OS X based system. Also find out how is it possible to recover NTFS volume contents in the most promising way, and why is Rescue Partition – a volume recovery tool the best choice to execute NTFS partition recovery for all Windows as well as Mac OS X based computers. Finally, go through the step by step directions to use this utility in order to recover all data from a NTFS drive.
An overview for NTFS partition recovery:
Data loss is a common factor that can occur to any Windows or Mac computer user in many different situations irrespective of the operating system the user is working on. There are various scenarios that can crop up accidentally or as an outcome of any unfortunate human errors resulting in file deletion, and loss due to partition deletion or corruption is one of them. Go through the scenarios leading to data loss in before performing NTFS volume recovery in order to restore all your erased or missing items from NTFS partitions.
Here are some of the most noticed data loss scenarios:
- One may miss important files from a system by performing unintentional actions such as accidental deletion, emptying Recycle Bin / Trash, using Shift + Delete features and so on
- Erasing a NTFS volume that has critical files stored in it via disk management utility feature due to any reasons
- If any serious problems are witnessed while performing hard disk partitioning, it can result in data deletion on that drive, or at worse can cause file corruption
- Also if any issues are faced while re-installing or upgrading Windows / Mac operating system, it can result in the entire system or a NTFS volume to go inaccessible
- Usage of untrusted third party tools can cause errors and inconsistencies in your system resulting in contents getting lost or deleted from a hard drive
- A volume, if extensively infected with viruses or malware programs on any computer may cause severe damage to that NTFS partition having catastrophic outcomes such as entire hard drive corruption leading to data getting inaccessible
- Technical glitches can be caused by actions such as hard disk malfunctioning, start-up disk corruption, frequent system crashes, power related problems and so on, causing similar effects
No matter what were the actual reasons that lead to data loss on a NTFS drive, what really happens when a file gets deleted from any volume is, the operating system marks the deleted content as free space on the respective storage device. But technically, that file/s is never entirely removed with any normal delete operation that is implemented. The deleted files just turn invisible to the users. Hence, as long as that particular space on that drive is not replaced by any new file, the deleted item resides on that partition itself. Therefore, NTFS partition recovery can be executed in order to recover that content with ease if you have a dependable and powerful data recovery tool such as Rescue Partition with you.
NTFS partition recovery – How it is implemented:
You can recover all NTFS volume contents even from the partitions that are deleted or are missing with the help of this utility. Partition recovery is a technique of recovering all stored contents from damaged / missing / deleted NTFS hard drives which are corrupted or damaged due to any unfortunate reasons. As mentioned above, even after a volume is totally lost or erased, all its contents are still present on it unless that location on the drive is not replaced by any new item. This application extracts all such contents from a hard drive and makes it accessible to the user. Read on to learn how this app turns out to be a best possible solution to rescue data.
Rescue Partition is the best solution for NTFS partition restoration:
Rescue Partition utility is geared up with all advanced mechanisms that are required for performing extensive scans in order to restore hard drive contents with highest success rate. Its built-in search engine is prepared to detect and rescue all sorts of contents from a deleted, lost or inaccessible volume with effectiveness. In order to begin the process to rescue data from NTFS drives, you will have to download and install Rescue Partition on your computer, and follow the easy steps that are displayed on your screen.
Few major highlights of Rescue Partition tool:
- A powerful data retrieval algorithm that enables you to perform file search in order to detect contents of over 300 different file extensions
- It can effectively extract all data from non-booting system or from a partition that is failing to mount
- Supports recovery on FAT, ExFAT, NTFS 0-1 and RAID partitions and it as well allows content restoration on all external media hard drives, all types of flash memory devices and all other supported storage volumes