Microsoft Excel is a most popular spreadsheet application, which is a part of Microsoft Office suite developed by Microsoft for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Microsoft excel is an electronic spreadsheet program which is used to store, organize and manipulate data in a grid format of columns and rows. Microsoft Excel application has many features like calculation, pivot tables, graphic tools, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for applications.
Microsoft Excel uses a proprietary file formats to store Excel spreadsheet documents. Some of Microsoft Excel file formats are XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLAM, XML, XLTM, etc. Microsoft Office Excel used XLS file extension, which is a default binary file format until MS Excel 2007 version i.e., for Microsoft Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2002 and Excel 2003. The latest versions are Microsoft Excel 2007 for Windows and Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac Operating Systems,
Sometimes, you may lose your XLS document due to accidental deletion, sudden closing without saving, Excel crashes, power failures, etc. Now it is not the time to get worried for those lost or deleted XLS files. Because, it is very simple to recover XLS document files by using Document Recovery software. Document Recovery is the most efficient, recommended software to recover XLS file without considering its loss or deletion scenario.
Some of the common reasons by which a XLS file gets deleted or lost:
- Accidental deletion: If you’ve worked on a XLS file in your Microsoft Excel for a period of time, and then accidentally closed it without saving or if suddenly Excel program crashes while you are working on a XLS file may result in loss of your XLS files.
- Due to virus: When your computer is severely infected by virus then files stored on it might go missing from it including Excel XLS files.
- Interruption while transferring: If there are interruptions while transferring a XLS file from one folder to another folder or to an external storage device, then XLS file which is under transfer process might deleted from your storage media.
- Additional Causes: The XLS file may also go missing or gets deleted due to more reasons like format, using untrustworthy app, wrong defragmentation, unknowingly deleting files from command prompt and so on.
Key features of Document Recovery software:
- The software is embedded with a special built-in algorithm which will scan the entire system and recovers all the lost or deleted XLS files within few minutes.
- It recovers the lost or deleted XLS files with same file properties as they are prior to delete.
- This XLS document recovery software helps you to recover XLS files of different versions of MS Excel application.
- It provided simple user interface so that even a novice use can retrieve XLS file without any difficulty.
- Using this ultimate program, you can restore XLS files from different storage devices like hard drive, memory stick, pen drive, etc.
- This prominent utility also facilitates you to perform XLS document recovery on different versions of Windows OS based machines.