Microsoft Word is one of the most widely used Word Processor applications around the world. It can be considered as one of the prestigious products of Microsoft. People working on different operating systems such a Windows or Mac, frequently use this application to create documents, letters, legal copies, journals, memos, etc. Even MS Word has released 2013 and 2015 versions, many people still prefer to go with 2010 version. It has become such a reliable product because of its user-friendly interface and advanced formatting tools.
Anyway, if you are a regular MS Word 2010 user, you may come across messages like ‘Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges’ while trying to open a Word document. You can assume that probably that file may get corrupt. These types of error messages are not so uncommon. Various error conditions can prevent the opening of a Word file. You don’t have to get tensed in such situations because repairing a corrupt Word 2010 document using a repair software is quite an easy task. Fix DOCX is such an effective tool to fix corrupt Word 2010 document within no time. This tool is intended to fix several error conditions faced by a Word 2010 document.
Possible Causes for Word 2010 File corruption
- Upgrading Software Versions: Suppose, you are upgrading your MS Word 2010 application into the 2013 version. Any kind of interruptions such as network error, restarting your computer, etc. will terminate your upgrading process. As a result of this, the important Word files which are opened at that time of upgrading may get corrupt.
- Power Surge: A sudden power failure that occurs while transferring your Word 2010 files from your computer into another device, may get a result in the corruption of such files.
- Improper Termination of Word 2010 application: You may try to close a Word application forcefully if it freezes for no reason. Such a termination can lead to the corruption of important files that were working on.
- Virus Attack: Macro virus is a special type of computer virus that alters a macro, which is a set of commands used by programs to do common actions. Unlike general viruses, macro viruses do not infect applications; they infect documents such as Word files. They are capable of changing all the characters written in a Word document into unreadable characters.
- Software Conflicts: Suppose you have installed another Word processor application on your Windows machine along with MS Word 2010. If you try to edit the same Word document in both Word processors, software conflicts can happen that may corrupt the Word file.
The significance of Fix DOCX software
- This application can be used for fixed corrupted MS Word 2010 document types such as DOC and DOCX within few easy steps.
- DOC files that contain OLE objects and hyperlinks can be easily recovered using this software.
- This tool is a read-only application that fixes corrupt Word 2010 documents without making any change to the damaged file. Instead, it creates a new file and it pastes the recovered file contents of the damaged file. The new file can be saved into any location accessible to the operating system.
- You can run this software on Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10. This tool supports Both 32 and 64 bit PCs.
- This software is used for Word documents created using MS Word versions such as 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Professional Technical Support operating 24×7 is well equipped to handle all the customer’s doubts regarding the use of this software. You can contact Customer Support anytime by using live chatting or by submitting support tickets.