USB is abbreviated as Universal Serial Bus. USB drive is a small and portable flash memory card that is used to store photos, music, videos and other multimedia files. As this USB drive has features like fast transfer speed and convenient to use, it is widely used to connect computer operating system to transfer files. This USB drives always keep plenty of important data, hence users concerns the data security a lot. However, at present common USB data loss events make many of the users worry about USB data storage security and start searching for the remedial measures to solve data loss in USB drive.
One important thing you must keep in mind is, as soon as you come to know that you lost an important file from USB drive, immediately stop using the USB drive. Do not store any of the new files and don’t connect the USB drive to the system unless it is for data recovery. This is because the new files could overwrite the space of lost or deleted files and makes them unrecoverable. By following this precaution, it minimizes the chance of permanent data loss and increases the opportunity to restore data from USB drives. After following these cautions, you might be thinking on how to recover data from USB flash drive? No worries, you have step to the right place to get the solution on recovery of data from USB drive. Yes, with the help of this USB recovery tool you can easily recover lost or deleted data within few mouse clicks.
Some of the factors responsible for loss/deletion of data form USB drive
- Unplanned deletion: Sometimes you might have accidentally deleted an important file rather than deleting other unimportant file.
- Formatting USB drive: Formatting erases all the files stored on the USB drive. You may opt to format the USB drive purposefully to make it free from the corruption and formatting errors or you might format the USB drive by mistake. This operation leads to the loss of files stored on it.
- Malware attack: Deadly malware attack on the USB drive can hide or delete the files stored on the USB drive.
- Inappropriate ejection: Removal of USB flash drive while transferring data between the USB drive and the computer or vice versa brings data loss.
- Other factors: Power failure, abrupt shut down of the PC, corruption of file system, occurrence of file system error, etc leads to loss of data from USB drive.
You can easily overcome all these issues with the help of this USB recovery tool. Let us know more details about USB recovery toolkit
USB recovery program is an excellent tool that can effortlessly restore data from USB drives. No matter whether the USB drive contains Word documents, music files, excel spreadsheets, video files, pictures, PPT files or others, this wizard scan the entire drive and helps to restore all the files from your hard drives, external drives, SD cards, iPods and many other devices. You can also apply this utility to restore photos from SD card. It has an ability to retrieve all files that includes over 300 different file types within few mouse clicks. It helps to retrieve files from various other brands of USB drive like Transcend, Toshiba, Sony, HP, Moser Baer, SanDisk, etc.