Almost every digital camera, mobile device, handy cams, video camera, etc uses memory card to store their crucial multimedia files like photos, videos, music, movies and others. Many of you are craze about capturing photos from the digital camera or the mobile device. All these photos will be stored in this memory card. You tend to store more and more photos on these memory cards because of their availability and steadily lowering prices. Sometimes it may happen due to some unknown reasons this memory card gets corrupted and has become inaccessible. In that case what should you do to recover photos from corrupted memory card? Don’t worry this post will explains in detail on how you can recover photos from corrupted memory card without any difficulty.
Do you have a corrupted memory card? Is your memory card stopped working due to corruption? Want to get back photos from corrupted memory card? Don’t know the way on how to recover photos from corrupted memory card? If your answer is yes for all these queries then here is the solution! You can find many of the software available in the market but the best among all those recovery applications is Lexar photo recovery tool. Lexar photo recovery utility helps to recover photos from corrupted memory card within a fraction of minutes. This program supports recovery of photos on most of the digital media devices, including flash drive, memory card, memory stick, iPod, system drive and other storage devices.
Some of the common factors responsible for the corruption of memory card
- Abrupt pulling out the memory card when camera is turned on or during transferring photos from memory card to other device.
- Usage of the same memory card on multiple devices.
- Occurrence of synchronization errors while transferring photos between memory card and system.
- Continuously shoot and delete photos when the memory card is full.
- Virus intrusion on memory card when it is connected to virus infected PC.
- Capturing photos when the camera is on low battery.
- Shooting the next photo when the first one is still being written on the digital camera.
- View photos when there are still photos being transferred or written in the camera.
Lexar photo recovery toolkit is developed with strong technique that performs the scanning program by using a key feature to recover photo file on the basis of the file signature. This application has an ability to perform photo recovery program on various brands of memory cards like Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, Lexar, Kingston, Sony, etc. It assists in recovery of files of different file formats like JPEG, PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, PSD and others. It helps in recovery of photos from SD card, SDHC card, XD card, CF card, MMC card, etc. You can also apply this Lexar photo recovery utility to rescue photos from different external storage devices like USB drive, jump drive, and others.
Valuable tips to avoid corruption of memory card
- Do not overload memory card with more files than its actual storage capacity.
- Avoid abrupt removal of memory card from the camera when it is switched on as well as turning off the digital camera when any read/write operation is in progress.
- It is suggested to have a regular backup copy of memory card files on some storage drive and update.