Nowadays it is very common that people use USB drive to store data i.e. really facilitating external drive to move store data from one device to another. It is a smaller in size, have different storage capacity which is more popular among users. Even though it is secure and highly useable drive, but there are various circumstances like corruption or damaged may end up of losing crucial data from USB stick. Have you ever faced any situation where the data stored in USB drive become an inaccessible? If yes, then, make use of Information Recovery software to solve this kind of problem.
Apart from it, there are various other data loss situations like formatting, virus infection, abrupt removal and many more. Once you have lost data from USB drive then most of the people have misconception that there is no possibility to get back lost data. However, it is not completely true you can get back lost data by using Information Recovery software if the lost data is not overwritten by new data.
There is a brief discussion about the data loss scenario from USB drive:
- Suppose you are having backup stored data from USB drive to computer drive, if you sudden remove USB drive before completion of transfer process without using safely remove hardware option then it may result in corruption of file system corruption and existing data become inaccessible.
- The most common case behind the data loss situation is virus infection which gets an entry when you insert USB drive into virus infected device such as computer then it may affect to the file system and you may lose the accessibility of available data.
- Every OS have their own file system, hence when you insert the USB drive to some other operating system and it may ask you to format your USB drive, if you doesn’t have backup of data stored in flash drive then it might be the reason for loss of data.
- Other reason which causes to loss of data is formatting the USB drive in place of formatting some other partition on your personal computer. It may lead to huge quantity of loss of data.
Some precaution steps:
- Stop working on USB drive after facing data loss situation
- Do not use unauthorized software for example antivirus to scan USB drive
- Always have proper backup your crucial data to some other storage media
In case, if you have faced any of the above discussed factor and lost crucial data from flash drive then simple make use of this most powerful software to recover lost data from USB flash drive. In addition this recovery software has ability to rescue various types of files either lost or deleted from numerous storage media like memory card (SD card, SDXC, SDHC), external hard disk (ATA, SATA, IDE, SCSI) and many others. It is friendly in use and novice user can perform recovery by using this ultimate tool.