Memory card is an electronic storage device that uses flash memory to save the digital data. It is commonly used in several electronics gadgets such as mobile phones, digital camera, video game console etc. They are the portable storage devices which are preferred by many throughout the globe. As they are small in size and yet provide large storage space. Even though they are facilitated with many amazing features, they are not immune to data loss including picture. Deletion of pictures is a common scenarios experienced by most of the users. If you are one of them, deleted your precious photos from memory card, just relax. You can recover memory card deleted pictures easily using an effective photo recovery application through your system. If you are a Mac user, here is best Mac OS X Photo Recovery tool that can recover deleted photos from memory card Mac OS X with ease.
Photo Recovery software is precisely developed by many industrial experts to retrieve pictures deleted from Mac OS X effectively. It is capable to retrieve all pictures file formats for example TIFF, TIF, JPEG, JPG, , GIF, PSD,PNG, BMP, CR2, SR2, NEF, 3FR etc from various manufacturing brands of digital camera such as Canon, Kodak, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Sony , Samsung etc. This tool can be utilized to recover pictures from memory card of various types such as SD card, MMC card, SDHC card, XD cards etc of different Manufacturing brands like Transcend, SanDisk, and Kingston etc.
Some of the most common reasons for deletion of pictures from memory card:
- Accidental deletion of pictures: Sometimes, while viewing pictures on your digital camera memory card, you might find some unwanted pictures and try to delete them. But during deletion there are chances that you might accidentally select “Delete All” option due to which all the pictures will be deleted completely. Hence this may result in deletion of valuable pictures.
- Sudden removal of SanDisk SD card: Sometimes, while transferring some of your precious photos from memory card to your MAC computer through card reader. Meanwhile, during transfer process any interruption occurs such as abrupt removal of memory card, sudden power failure, etc. This can result in deletion of entire photos from memory card within few minutes.
- Third party tools: If you would make use of any third party tool such as antivirus scanning. So, while scanning memory card there might be the chances of deletion of some of your important photos during the scanning process.
All the above scenarios can be overcome without any difficulty by making use of this reliable software which is facilitated to a powerful scanning mechanism which scans the Mac drives sector by sector and helps to restore the deleted pictures from memory card on Mac OS X systems. You can even use this software to recover photos from Mac OS X 10.8.4. It can be used to recover pictures from HFSX, HFS+, FAT 16, FAT 32 partitions/ volumes.
Points to remember:
- Never use any untrusted third party software.
- Regular take backup of important pictures, to avoid picture loss in future.